Tuesday 27 October 2015

Saoirse Skin


Call me neophobic, old fashion or whatever but I'm still not feeling the whole mesh head thingy.
I have some absurd emotional attachment to the system avatar especially the head. Don't those system eyes seem more soulful than the mesh counterparts? I'd say yes! Anyway, don't worry if you disagree with me because my new skin has OMEGA appliers! finally! and that means, you can probably use it with  multiple mesh heads (if you're into that type of thing)

You can get the DEMO for Saoirse in the marketplace for your convenience.
And the Full version.

1 comment:

Elisabel said...

Hi!! I don't feel the mesh head too.. i like my shape!! and i like it becaus eit is unique!!
I would like to know two things: is there omega appliers for lola? i have another avie and i would like to join Rotten Toe group... but you close it.. Is ther a way to do it?
Thank you very much!
Elisabel